Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Corduroy Christmas



That's right, it's in color! I figured it was the least I could do for the Christmas Special! There is also a subtle second joke in this comic. I wonder who will see it first.

My friend has set aside some space on his web server for me to set up a website. I plan to include all the old comics, forums, store, etc. I'll have my troops keep you posted. It should be set up early in the new year.

On that note, whatever your religious affiliation, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Justin

7 Comments:

Blogger Spanky said...

We might start feeling spoiled Justin. The crying baby turning purple kills me. I'm gonna print this one.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Serena DeNardo said...

HA I figured out the BLOGGER!! WHOO HOO!! and WHOO HOO FOR THE NINJA! Booyakasha!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... what was in the blue box? Good job, too, on the baby-punch. Important ninja safty tip, there!
I LURVE IT!
~Lisa

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vwip Vwip in color.

_lori

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 easy payments?? Woe!! I love it as always tough. Keep the ninja alive!!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention who I was. OOPS!

Merry Christmas
JJ

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you hit a baby !!!!!!!!!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home